Thursday, January 29, 2009



Yeah...I am actually blogging from the bed tonight and baby Bella is sweetly asleep in her bed. I am crossing fingers, toes and anything else that she continues to do so until tomorrow morning. I am so in need for some good sleep tonight!


Chris and I are trying to decided where we should go for our 10Th anniversary. We have narrowed it down to a few resorts most of them in Riviera Maya, and one in Punta Cana. It is such a hard decision, because they all look so nice. Mainly, we are trying to decide on going to a couples only or just a resort. We have to decide soon, because we are planning on early March. Decisions Decisions! lol


Today, I made a pillowcase dress for a friend. Her daughter is turning one in a couple of weeks, and she wanted a cute party dress for her. I am getting quiet fast at making them now, I have been giving myself lots of practice. It turned out so cute...I even made her a hairbow to match. I tried it on Bella and had her model for some pics.



Isn't she a natural born model! lol






I made the girls matching Valentines day dresses and I am so excited for them to wear them. Harper is for sure to be the cutest kindergartner at school that day!!! hehe I have been thinking about what I could make for Mason, but boys just aren't so easy to be crafty for. I will have to put his Red Polo on that day.


Well, I just heard my baby Bella...Doesn't appear that Mommy is gonna get her wish after all!!!


Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment